Can you believe it!? We’re at the end of 2018. I’m getting ready to go on official break – I’ll be back with more blogs and podcasts mid-January.
In the meantime – here are some of the best things that happened in Happy Healthy Human world in 2019:
- I started a podcast, Happy Healthy Human Radio, which has 116 episodes and over 10,000 downloads.
- In August, I started a charitable giving arm to Happy Healthy Human, giving proceeds from my services to charities such as Charity:Water and the Thich Nhat Hanh foundation.
- I led a weekend Ayurveda immersion retreat in June!
- We held 20+ workshops at more than 10 different locations in the DC area.
- Launched the 4 week Stress Cleanse Course!
It is *truly* amazing, and I’m so proud of what this year has brought.
I’m also so excited for what the new year will bring – I’m working on guided chakra meditations, a monthly yogi box, and more yoga offerings.
I want to hear from you!
In the meantime, I’d love to hear from you about what you’re loving and what you’d like to see more of.
- Want podcast interviews?
- More yoga podcasts? Longer or shorter sequences?
- Specific workshops and retreats?
Share your feedback by sending an email to sam[at]behappyhealthyhuman[dot]com. I truly appreciate hearing from you!