This chia seed pudding recipe is a fabulous quick and hearty breakfast. It’s perfect for anyone that’s experiencing constipation or digestive difficulties.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 6-8 oz unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp honey/molasses (optional)
- ½-1 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together, and then let sit in the fridge for at least 4 minutes but as long as overnight. If the mixture is too thick, water it down with some more almond milk.
Subscribe to Happy Healthy Human Radio on your favorite podcast player:
If you like this episode, feel free to leave a review or share with a friend. Thanks for being a part of the community!
Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day,
Samantha Attard, PhD, is the founder of Happy Healthy Human. Sam is a performance coach and yoga instructor who helps people eat, move, and live with intention. Learn more here.