It’s time for another amazing moon chat with our resident astrology expert, Kathleen Barry.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the full moon in Virgo, getting your inner life in order, and embracing the light and the dark. You’ll learn about how linear thinking and overthinking can get us into trouble, why seasonal affectedness disorder is *definitely* a real thing, plus learn a little biology along the way!
One of my favorite parts of the conversation is about how we’re never *quite* at perfection. We are always learning, retooling, and reshaping. This doesn’t mean we suck – it means we’re human! And this waxing and waning of the moon reminds us that we can tread the same territory again and again, yet still be learning something new.
Mentioned in this episode:
- “The Artist’s Journey” by Steven Pressfield
- One Strange Rock (also available to watch on Netflix)
- Playlist about leaning into discomfort, instead of amassing pain
- Kathleen’s Instagram
- Saturday Yoga Classes in Arlington!
- Demystifying the Menstrual Cycle at Apothekary – save the date March 6th!
- May Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat!
THANK YOU for being an amazing community!
Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day,
Samantha Attard, PhD, is the founder of Happy Healthy Human. Sam is a performance coach and yoga instructor who helps people eat, move, and live with intention. Learn more here.