I am SO grateful for this conversation with Interior Decorator Nicole Lanteri.
Nicole is an amazing creative and business woman. She started her interior design business 10 years ago when she realized that being a lawyer wasn’t using her gifts and energy to the best of her ability. I’m so glad that she made that change, because she now brings a wealth of kindness, empathy, and a brilliant design eye to her client’s homes. I often think that Nicole has so many clients because you just want to hang out with her, and after this conversation, I know that many of you will want to hang out with her too.
In this conversation, we talked about:
- The difference between an interior designer and decorator.
- The fabulous advice Nicole received on making big changes in your life.
- How Nicole feels about work/life balance and using your gifts.
- What to know if you’re interested in a career of interior decorating.
- A key to great listening.
Samantha Attard, PhD, is the founder of Happy Healthy Human. Sam is a performance coach and yoga instructor who helps people eat, move, and live with intention. Learn more here.