This delicious and refreshing beverage will keep you well-hydrated all summer long!
Make this simple mint lemonade to cool the fire-y pitta so you feel your best. There are two ways to make it based on whether you have fresh mint or want to use peppermint tea.
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup hot water
- 4 cups water
- ¼ tsp himalayan salt
- ½ cup lemon juice
- handful mint leaves OR ½ tsp dried mint
- Heat the 1 cup water in a small saucepan.
- When it's just about to boil, turn off the heat, add the dried or fresh mint leaves and let steep for about 5-7 minutes.
- Strain/remove the mint leaves, and stir in the honey.
- Pour the honey/water mixture into 4 cups of water, Himalayan salt, and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to a week.
Subscribe to Happy Healthy Human Radio on your favorite podcast player:
If you like this episode, feel free to leave a review or share with a friend. Thanks for being a part of the community!
Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day,
Samantha Attard, PhD, is the founder of Happy Healthy Human. Sam is a performance coach and yoga instructor who helps people eat, move, and live with intention. Learn more here.