Halfway there! In today’s episode, I’m talking about lessons I’ve learned through my conversations with clients as well as experiencing my own pregnancy. We’re going to talk about:
- Creating connection with your baby
- How to involve your partner with your pregnancy
- The wonderful Spinning Babies technique – standing release
- How to feel good about what you’re eating (even if it feels super unhealthy compared to your usual diet)
- Why more exercise might not make you feel more tired
If you’re pregnancy or know anyone else that is, please come on out to my workshop at Take Care Shop on June 27th! We’re talking about preparing mind and body for labor. Register here.
Samantha Attard, PhD, is the founder of Happy Healthy Human. Sam is a performance coach and yoga instructor who helps people eat, move, and live with intention. Learn more here.